Film Valkyrie  » Movies  »
  • Being a big fan of Tom Cruise, I decided to visit multiplex to watch Valkyrie on the very first day of its visit
  • I think the film lacks the same skills of perfect leadership and timing as the original Valkyrie plot lacks

• by Lex

Being a big fan of Tom Cruise, I decided to visit multiplex to watch Valkyrie on the very first day of its visit. However, the film disappoints me by its approach and the way screenplay has been managed by the director. The biggest disappointment for me was the acting of Tom Cruise.

He was not doing what was expected from him. Though the demand of the story was

too much he fails to deliver.

A film on Nazi is always interesting. However, this is a different type of film as it tries to unravel the Valkyrie plot to kill the dreaded Hitler.

A film on this theme needs to compromise between showing a big canvass and pursuing the micro management of the cast. However, the director seems to fail on both counts.

I think the film ...

• lacks the same skills of perfect leadership and timing as the original Valkyrie plot lacks. As the plot failed as the film failed to enthusiase the audience.

In spite of all these pitfalls, the film is worth watching because of the subject. This is a very sensitive subject and to be honest I was not aware of it till seeing the film.

I guess the plot is not

known by lots of people because of the unknown reason. However, this may change with the film.

The Valkyrie plot should be known by all intellectual and learned people. Despite the disappointment that I faced seeing the movie, I would like to give it eight out of ten rating point because of the fact that this film deserves to be seen all because of the subject line of the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703646940731/k2311a0327/3.27.09