Sprite and Captain Morgans  » Food  »
  • I was thoroughly impressed, and it is now my drink of choice

• by zaza945

While many have probably tried the drink Coke and Rum, fewer have tried Sprite and Rum, or Captain Morgans. This was the case for me, until I recently saw this combination and decided to try it.

I was thoroughly impressed, and it is now my drink of choice.

The unlikely combination

creates an even less-likely result: a vanilla-coke flavored drink, with hardly any trace of the rum.

Granted, there have been times when the ratio has not been ideal and the rum overpowers the sprite, but when created successfully, the taste is unmatched.

While I do not know the exact ratio, I ...

• usually drink a 20 oz sprite bottle down to where the bottle begins to flatten out, and then refill the bottle with Captain Morgans.

The result is a deliciously tasting mixed drink.

Often times I have found that after a night of Coke and Rum, any and all coke I drink

in the following weeks have a tinge of alcohol in the taste.

However, this is not the case with sprite and rum! This combination completely transforms the taste of the sprite into a new drink, leaving no aspect of the sprite taste behind to be tampered with.

This is a drink everyone should try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272703646920731/k2311a0327/3.27.09