Shatabdi Express  » Railway  »
Delhi to Bhopal, India
  • Whenever, I find it possible I prefer to complete my journey by Rajadhani Express
  • I like this train more than Rajadhani because this is train is better equipped with basic facilities
  • Unlike Rajadhani, I found this train always running on time
  • After asking about your preference they served food on time with delicious deserts
  • This must be extended so that the experience of the passengers may increase positively

• by Lex

I am a regular traveler of the Indian Railways. Whenever, I find it possible I prefer to complete my journey by Rajadhani Express. However, there are some destinations where Rajadhani Express does not run.

Delhi to Bhopal is one such destination. I am a regular traveler of this route.

On this route I always prefer to travel by the Shatabdi Express. Shatabdi Express is the fastest train in India, faster that the Rajadhani

Express.

I like this train more than Rajadhani because this is train is better equipped with basic facilities. Unlike Rajadhani, I found this train always running on time.

This is a major plus point in India, where the train seldom runs on time. The train is managed with high perfection.

The fare is a bit high, but yet the services provided inside the running train undermine the high fare. I have always found ...

• out that the food on this train is far much superior to any other train in India.

After asking about your preference they served food on time with delicious deserts. The maintenance of the train is also good and I never found a sense of being wasted my money by traveling this train.

Unlike Rajdhani Express, I have found that in this train a passenger is free to take any number of mineral

waters free of cost. This is a respite as to pay a large sum of money as fare and buying the mineral water is not proper as I felt in Rjadhani Express.

However, this train needs to run on same speed for the whole of its destination. It strains credulity why the train is run as the fastest train of India only between Agra and Delhi.

This must be extended so that the experience of the passengers may increase positively.

Arjan Walia says :

I Want To See Games of Bhopal Shatabdi

Galega says :

IT is not always available. Shatabdi Express is an overnight journey to New Delhi and Bhopal. They don’t provide any special privileges to people going to participate in any games event. Though, if you have some certificates of participation in any national games, you can get some concession.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 442703646900731/k2311a0327/3.27.09