Meet Dave movie  » Movies  »
  • The movie deserves an eight for being adaptable to all different people, and for the original idea, along with a lot of funny antics

• by Casey Khaje

I met Dave, and I liked him. Meet Dave is about miniscule aliens who fall to earth in their Eddie Murphy shaped spaceship.

They’re mission was to gain resources for their planet, and their only threat were the customs of earth including love, music, and greetings.

As I watched the tiny men struggle to control their ship under the command

of their captain, Eddie Murphy, I struggled to keep the popcorn in my mouth from laughter.

This movie surprised me, but I should have known what I was in for.

The beginning of the movie caught my attention as the ship struggled to walk and talk.

By the end, the crew had grown their own earth-like personalities, and after defeating ...

• the rebellious number two, it was time for a happily hilarious ending.

Only Eddie Murphy and probably only a few select other actors could pull this one on.

From the corny idea I didn’t expect much of this movie, but if I had a choice I would watch it at least one more time.

This movie is great for

all ages and sizes, even for very tiny people.

If your in need for a laugh, or you want to see something new, meet Dave and he will happily greet you with his phrase “Welcome to Old Navy”.

The movie deserves an eight for being adaptable to all different people, and for the original idea, along with a lot of funny antics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112703646890731/k2311a0327/3.27.09