Sunbeam microwave oven  » Electronics  »
  • I noticed that I save a lot on Electricity bill and moreover you save on time
  • It comes with one year warranty and customer care works 24X7, I would strongly recommend this product for people who needs a small put a powerful oven

• by thrishan

I got a microwave oven, last month was thinking of getting one since z year. I really wanted a compact and small oven just to fit in one corner of my kitchen.

I chose this sunbeam microwave oven, medium size, this exactly fit my kitchen.

I would say, there are no complicated settings need

to be performed for using this oven, best part it is very user-friendly.

It has got three levels of modes low, medium and high; you can select the mode accordingly and just turn on the minutes required for heating.

I noticed that I save a lot on Electricity bill and moreover you save ...

• on time.

It just take seconds to heat anything, best part is I am easily reheating the stuff that I saved the morning.

If you use your cooking range, it takes almost 15 min to heat the stuff and serve hot, but with this oven it just takes seconds.

Very easy to clean, I

just can wipe it out all over, it doesn’t demand any removal of parts for cleaning, and you can just wipe it in and around the oven in seconds.

It comes with one year warranty and customer care works 24X7, I would strongly recommend this product for people who needs a small put a powerful oven.

Pat Smith says :

I bought my daughter a sunbeam 9000 watt microwave yesterday. Do you take out the silver cardboard inside, or leave it in? Can not find answer in the handbook. Thank you.

Galega says :

The cardboard (mica) covers the waveguide system that feeds microwave energy into the cavity and should not be removed. The microwave should not be used for any function if this cardboard cover is not in place. If removed, it would require service to replace.

Gayathri says :

There should be no cardboard in the microwave oven, but a glass plate where u need to keep the containers for heating, please let me know if anymore assitance required

Galega says :

I would rather suggest it to be not removed. If it will be taken away, then you can’t use your oven for variety of works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162703646770631/k2311a0327/3.27.09