TVS Apache bike  » Other  »
  • I love the bike very much and I bought used Apache just to try
  • Everyone likes a heavy bike but due to less mileage people rides light bikes but I found Apache giving more mileage than the lighter bike, it gives almost 60KMs per liter which is more than enough
  • In cities mileage matter so I suggest each and every one to try TVS Apache
  • Also tried the bike in the hill and I found it the best bike in hills as well as in the plain

• by No Women No Cry

Initially, the bike was not liked by the people even though the looks was good. After the new product of TVS that is Apache RTR which is quite similar to the previous one, it also became the latest bike by which the value old Apache also increased.

I love the bike very much and I bought used Apache just to try.

I found change after

riding this bike.

It has all such qualities which a biker wants.

Everyone likes a heavy bike but due to less mileage people rides light bikes but I found Apache giving more mileage than the lighter bike, it gives almost 60KMs per liter which is more than enough.

In cities mileage matter so I suggest each and every one to try TVS Apache.

It ...

• is a bike built in self starter and five gears which has good pick up.

Also tried the bike in the hill and I found it the best bike in hills as well as in the plain.

Servicing and maintenance are very easy and the company provides faster service.

Those who want heavy bike and good mileage they can buy TVS Apache which is best

among all the bike which is the effective product of TVs which will remain in the market forever.

All the bike manufactures are now in the tension due to the invention of TVS Apache.

Till date Apache is only one bike which satisfies from all the side.

I suggest everyone to buy this bike without any fear as I am sure no one will repent after buying this bike.

TVS Apache bike
    amit says :

i found da gearbox of apache RTR160 little bit problematic……m at all nt able 2 change da gears smoothly…they struck many times. do suggest any solution fr me……n also suggest me some maintenence tips for whole bike n disc brakes also.. Thanks n regards, Amit Patil

Galega says :

Apache has changed the gearbox recently. It is now completely user friendly. There have been many cases of accidents in India because of this strange problem. But, what about old model? That’s easy. The company is offering solution. You can visit any service center and ask for free renovation. Going for servicing at regular intervals (keeping in mind about duration and distance traveled) will help you to keep up with necessary maintenance.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122703646740631/k2311a0327/3.27.09