Zapzyt
  • They did work to keep my pimples managable, but the best I found was a Brevoxel prescription from a dermatologist for a benzoyl peroxide gel
  • I got really good at controlling my acne, but everything just seemed to cost so much, with prices rising every year on all the name brand acne products
  • The same more comfortable, clearer skin and piece of mind I enjoyed from the costly prescription and even the costly brand name
  • I use just a bit of Zapzyt everyday, and the same tube I bought last month isn't even empty yet

• by sandalwood

ZAPZYT 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel works for me. Anyone with lifelong acne knows how frustrating it is to wake up and look in the mirror and see another zit has popped up, day after day, year after year. I’ve spent over 20 years just trying to manage my acne, so I can be just a little more comfortable and presentable.

Acne hurts! Physically you feel the swelling and pressure. Emotionally, you get so tired of trying to cover it up.

I started out with home cures

in my early adolescence. Stridex, Clearisil, Noxema, and Oxy wipes, creams, gels, and scrubs and washes filled my medicine cabinet and shower, in my teen and early adult years.

They did work to keep my pimples managable, but the best I found was a Brevoxel prescription from a dermatologist for a benzoyl peroxide gel. Then I lost my insurance, and the over the counter products returned.

I got really good at controlling my acne, but everything just seemed to cost so much, with prices rising every year on ...

• all the name brand acne products. So I switched to generic.

It was cheaper, but I seemed to be breaking out more and more, there was something in them that I was having a bad reaction to. Last year I discovered Stidex Duel Solutions.

The tiny bit of gel they give you was just like the one from the dermotologist! It worked so well, but since they give you so little, I went through package after package, at almost $7 each. Obviously, the current economy does not allow

for $7 a week on acne gel.

So, last month at Walmart, I saw Zapzyt. It only cost a couple dollars, so I thought I’d give it a try.

It’s the same gel!

So, for $2 I get the same results as the Stridex Duel Solutions Gel. The same more comfortable, clearer skin and piece of mind I enjoyed from the costly prescription and even the costly brand name.

I use just a bit of Zapzyt everyday, and the same tube I bought last month isn’t even empty yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646680431/k2311a0326/3.26.09