Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming UV Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe in the products from Olay and I must say after I bought 'Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming UV Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free' and have started using it, it has changed my looks a lot
  • And I think the wrinkle and fine lines will also reduce after few more days of regular use
  • I don't know what is the reason behind my reserved thoughts but I hate moisturizers and lipsticks with fragrances and I love Olay Definity for this reason a lot

• by seema mishra

I believe in the products from Olay and I must say after I bought ‘Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming UV Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fragrance Free’ and have started using it, it has changed my looks a lot. It actually does what it says and is really a high defined anti-aging moisturizer.

The damage done to our skin is not only because of the growing age but

there are effects of pollution and harmful UV rays that do great damages to our skin.

So we need a moisturizer that treats the skin from within and Olay Definity really does deep penetrating treatment and the effect is seen within a week.

It was only after a week or so that I met my cousin and she was surprised and said I looked very fresh ...

• and beautiful too.

It was long time I received any compliment and it was hard to believe too.

But I myself can feel that I have got back my complexion and it seems the moisturizer has revived my skin totally.

I had tiny black spots on my cheeks and they have got diminished and the dullness seems to have vanished completely.

And I think the wrinkle

and fine lines will also reduce after few more days of regular use.

The most remarkable feature according to me is that it is fragrance free.

I don’t know what is the reason behind my reserved thoughts but I hate moisturizers and lipsticks with fragrances and I love Olay Definity for this reason a lot.

It has SPF 15 that will help protect my skin from further damage too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646650431/k2311a0326/3.26.09