Facebook
www.Facebook.com
  • Facebook has had a lot of layout changes, and in my opinion, each newer one is worse than the one immediately before it
  • This creeper issue is something which has touched me personally, and I really wish that Facebook would be more stringent about this issue
  • All in all, I enjoy it far more than its competition

• by MachoSasquatcho

Facebook.com may not be growing as much as it previously did, but it is still quite a rewarding site to use, and can be quite fun.

Facebook has had a lot of layout changes, and in my opinion, each newer one is worse than the one immediately before it: the new one is an attempt at emulating Twitter, and the one before it

was an attempt at emulating myspace.com. The original Facebook was refreshingly simple to use, and I loved it! Too bad…

Facebook is very good for not only keeping in touch with friends, which can be hard as time goes by, but also for organization. Instead of relying on word-of-mouth or phone calls/texts, Facebook has the advantage of created events, which can be privatized ...

• if need be. This means that generally, only people you want to come to certain things, will.

For uploading pictures, which is the main draw of Facebook for most people, it is quite easy, nothing very complicated about it, and is very fast. The interface for doing so is intuitive, and I personally have never had any problems with it, either uploading or

having people see them.

One feature I do not like is the fact that everything you do may be visible to people NOT on your friends list, through mutual friends. This “creeper” issue is something which has touched me personally, and I really wish that Facebook would be more stringent about this issue.

All in all, I enjoy it far more than its competition!

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202603646580431/k2311a0326/3.26.09