Paddy Power Poker
  • This is the primary reason why I like it so much
  • The other issue is a common one with iPoker websites

• by MachoSasquatcho

Paddy Power Poker is a member of the iPoker network, and a newer one at that. This is the primary reason why I like it so much; it’s extremely fun, easy to use and be successful!

I’d like to start off by saying that I asked customer service for help with a technical error I kept receiving, and they were very compliant and

helped me immediately, for which I was extremely thankful. Paddy Power’s utilization of iPoker’s standard jackpot games is excellent, and I actually won one of the $2000 ones. The buy-in is very small, $2, and if you win 4 tournaments in a row, they give you $2000. It’s a very good deal, and easier than you might think!

The software is iPoker standard,

• which is very easy to use and well organized, and the green offers a nice Irish flavor, fitting for a company run out of Ireland.

My only two complaints about Paddy Power Poker are that, because it’s on Irish time, and because it’s a smaller room, the traffic is quite low outside of hours that are quite inconvenient for me, as a Canadian.

The other issue is a common one with iPoker websites: the game pace is annoyingly slow a lot of the time. Paddy Power Poker gives far too long a time for a player to make a move, and often it seems other players abuse this just to be annoying. They need to cut this time in half for ALL games!

Despite this, VERY rewarding!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352603646570431/k2311a0326/3.26.09