Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice w/ Real Pulp
  • My friend introduced to me the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice that has real orange pulp content, and I thought the juice was worth to be tasted
  • It's not too sweet after all, it's sweetness was just right for my taste, its real orange pulp content added to the delicious flavor of the drink
  • I usually buy the 1Liter to save on cost than buying the small bottle

• by gypsyheart27

Since I have a low tolerance in sugar and sweets, I don’t usually drink instant juices without getting the opinion of others who had tried the same product. My friend introduced to me the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice that has real orange pulp content, and I thought the juice was worth to be tasted.

My first impression of Minute Maid Orange Juice was that the drink might be too

sweet for my taste.

When I sipped the drink, it proved me wrong.

It’s not too sweet after all, it’s sweetness was just right for my taste, its real orange pulp content added to the delicious flavor of the drink.

Well, it must really taste great since it’s a Coca-Cola product after all.

The juice comes in 2 sizes, the 330mL and 1Liter bottle.

I usually buy the 1Liter ...

• to save on cost than buying the small bottle.

Though I don’t mind if sometimes the big size is not available at the nearest store, I would rather get the small size than buying 1Liter of another brand.

Drinking Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice has been my habit for 3 weeks now.

I usually have a drink of it during morning snack and right after lunch.

It’s just like I’m

having an orange fruit dessert every time I drink the juice.

The delicious taste of the juice is kind of addictive to me that I can consume 1 Liter to 2 Liters in a day! To the drinkers of other juice brand, I strongly encourage you to try the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Juice.

I am positive that you will shift from your old brand to my favorite orange juice brand!

Gary says :

I have always been drinking minute maid orange juice with high pulp till they recently changed the recipe. I used to get a kick at the end of the drink but not anymore. I want that taste again? Have you tried it lately?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272603646560431/k2311a0326/3.26.09