Bwin Poker
  • For American players, this may not be the most rewarding experience
  • Its software looks very good, but the problem is that with such nice-looking software, it taxes the computer's resources and creates quite a bit of slowdown, which isn't good for multitaskers like me
  • Personally, I don't like this fact, as even running music or chat programs like MSN can be taxing and create a lot of instability
  • I was happy to see that these rooms were well-populated in bwin Poker, as opposed to many other sites, in which they are not nearly as much
  • Overall, I like bwin, despite the occasional system instability

• by MachoSasquatcho

bwin Poker is quite old, and is one of the continental poker sites, originating in Europe.

For American players, this may not be the most rewarding experience; due to new laws passed in the United States, bwin poker (and many other poker sites) have taken it upon themselves to not allow American players. Besides this fact, bwin is quite a fun poker site to

play on.

Its software looks very good, but the problem is that with such nice-looking software, it taxes the computer’s resources and creates quite a bit of slowdown, which isn’t good for multitaskers like me. Personally, I don’t like this fact, as even running music or chat programs like MSN can be taxing and create a lot of instability.

The player quality is fairly ...

• poor, and for a skilled player, quite a profit can be made sharking these players (raising pre-flop and such). They are quite passive, like in many rooms, although are of a somewhat higher quality than some other rooms, such as Full Tilt Poker.

The game variety in bwin is very good. I wanted to play Omaha, as I never had before, and also 7

and 5 card stud games. I was happy to see that these rooms were well-populated in bwin Poker, as opposed to many other sites, in which they are not nearly as much. My introductions to online Omaha and Stud didn’t go as well as my play with Hold’Em, but despite this I found it a rewarding experience.

Overall, I like bwin, despite the occasional system instability.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352603646550431/k2311a0326/3.26.09