MUAD hydrating toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have gone through many many toners but was generally quite unsatisfied with most of them until i found this one
  • It comes in an easy to use spray canister although i think this tends to waste the product some what as I went through a complete bottle very quickly

• by Willowisp

I simply love this toner. I have gone through many many toners but was generally quite unsatisfied with most of them until i found this one.

It simply rehydrates the skin very well after using the Murad AHA/BHA exfoliating wash. It was recommended to me by the sales assistant along with the

MURAD hydrating gel mask.

It really works wonders on my sensitive skin. Using a toner used to be exasperating as I could never find the right one. The Murad hydrating toner is perfect as it doesn’t give me the tight feeling associated with some toners, nor does it leaves my skin feeling ...

• dry after use. I find it very soothing on my skin.

It comes in an easy to use spray canister although i think this tends to waste the product some what as I went through a complete bottle very quickly.

The scent is also quite refreshing.

It leaves the skin feeling very soft and

smooth without any sticky or soapy sort of feel. I also like the fresh and cool sensation when I spray it on my skin. No kidding, it really cools my inflammed skin down.

There is nothing I hate about this toner. it deserves the perfect 10. worth every dime spent on it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646450431/k2311a0326/3.26.09