Sony Ericsson Z200 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • One feature that I like about the phone is the external LCD screen that displays the time in analog format
  • I think this is kind of neat because digital clocks are mostly shown on the outer display

• by omair8
      Recently I purchased the Sony Ericsson Z200 cellular phone on the Fido network in Canada hooked up to a prepaid solution. The sleek design and features of this phone compelled me to purchase it.

The phone’s storage capacity is great.

You can store up to

16 wallpapers, 30 icon-sized graphics, 200 phone book entries, 10-email addresses, and 26 ringtones.

There is also approximately 4.

5 hours of talk time on the phone and about 200 hours of standby time.

As like many other phones, all of this is based on a ...

• lithium ion battery.

The Z200 has all your basic features and more such as games, office data (calendar, alarm clock, etc.

One feature that I like about the phone is the external LCD screen that displays the time in analog format.

I think this is

kind of neat because digital clocks are mostly shown on the outer display.

Most Sony Ericssons aren’t that great but I think this one is well made and I believe Sony Ericsson is making better and better phones.

In conclusion, this is a great phone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37190664641030/k2311a0619/6.19.06