Murad Clarifying Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • However, i recommend discontinuing the product once your acne starts to heal as the product is really quite drying

• by Willowisp

I used this product during severe acne outbreaks

Packaging 3/5 Rather generic. My gripe with murad tube packaging is that after a while I can never get the lid to close completely.

Texture, cleansing power and skin : 3/5 The gel is ultra foamy and easy to wash off. The first few times are rather harsh on my face as it

was still unaccustomed to the product. I had severe skin peeling for the first 2 weeks of use. After that my acne began to heal and my skin improved. However, i recommend discontinuing the product once your acne starts to heal as the product is really quite drying. After rinsing, your face feels squeaky clean and rather tight. My ...

• face tends to oversecrete oil when it’s dry and this is what happens if i use this product too often. Minus two stars for dry feeling as it is really uncomfortable.

Skin also becomes more sensitive to sun burn after prolonged usage of the product so I had to add in a sunscreen as part of my daily regiment.

Scent

: 3/5 Strong medicinal scent. I felt like i was washign my face with Savlon or dettol.

Price 2.5/5 Rather pricey for a cleanser. But meets the objective of clearing my acne.

Would I repurchase: MAYBE if my acne comes back. The tight and dry feeling was unbearable to me after a while. But it cured my acne and I still have half a tube left.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646390431/k2311a0326/3.26.09