MURAD AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being to rough could be a painful experience
  • I don't like their tube packaging though, i find after several uses it's hard to put the lid in place to completely cap the product
  • I would much prefer a pump bottle with this product, though i think they have it for larger pack sizes
  • I paid SGD99 for a 100 ml tube of this product
  • I love what it did to my skin though and it's still one of my favourite scrubs because of the texture

• by Willowisp

This product is heaven sent for my blemish prone skin and uneven skin pigmentation. Years of adult acne have left dark acne scars and uneven skin tone on my face. Using this product twice a week has changed all that. My skin is now smoother, I hardly break out in blemishes and it has a sort of translucent appearance on it. Most of my acne scars are gone and I can’t describe the healthy glow it’s taken on and alot of my friends have noticed.

Texture wise, there are micro exfoliating beads in the wash and because of the AHA you have to massage this product very

gently onto your skin. Being to rough could be a painful experience. Also, i guess it’s the AHA again that makes the skin a little dry after using. But I usually couple this with the MURAD hydrating toner and MURAD hydrating mask, so all in all it makes my skin really soft and nice. Skippimng the toner and moisturiser step is a serious no no as i find my skin tends to oversecrete sebum to counteract the dryness when i do that. The product can be really harsh at first so I started with a once a week regiment first.

The smell is really fresh and nice ...

• and there is no medicinal scent to it compared to their salicylic acid wash.

I don’t like their tube packaging though, i find after several uses it’s hard to put the lid in place to completely cap the product. I would much prefer a pump bottle with this product, though i think they have it for larger pack sizes.

After prolonged periods of time though, i find that i have to use a sunscreen when i leave the house as my skin tends to burn more easily than before.

I also find the price quite scary. I paid SGD99 for a 100 ml tube of this product!

But all

in all, you use very little at a go, and I think a tube will really last me almost forever.. it’s been 3 months now and the volume doesn’t look like it has decreased that much. I just hope it won’t spoil within 2 yrs!!

This product however is not for those with active acne or sensitive skin as it can be really harsh.

I love what it did to my skin though and it’s still one of my favourite scrubs because of the texture.

I can’t help to give it a 9 despite the price.

Would I repurchase : YES, if i ever get to the end of the tube!

MURAD AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646380431/k2311a0326/3.26.09