Dish Satellite  » Satellite services  »
  • I have been a subscriber of Dish Satellite for over 2 years now and the best thing about this particular satellite company is that they are great at customer service
  • I like that every time I have a question, whether it be about my bill or channel viewing problem I can always reach someone in customer service either by telephone or on their personal online site
  • Overall, I would recommend anyone getting Dish Satellite if only for the great channels at a low price and the great customer service

• by Rachelle

Dish Satellite is a great satellite service for the consumer who wants quality channel options at a great price. I have been a subscriber of Dish Satellite for over 2 years now and the best thing about this particular satellite company is that they are great at customer service.

They set up your satellite service for free and they answer any questions you have in a nice, un-rude manner.

I like that every time I have

a question, whether it be about my bill or channel viewing problem I can always reach someone in customer service either by telephone or on their personal online site.

Another great thing about Dish Satellite is that the plans are affordable.

Many people who ask me about my plan are surprised when they hear what I pay every month for satellite.

I get over 40 channels and pay under $20 dollars a month! I liked that ...

• the people at Dish worked with me on my monthly bill.

I was going to cut this satellite service, because at the time it was too expensive, but Dish Satellite service worked with me to get my bill lowered.

I also like that the channels I get are family oriented and clean.

While there are obviously many things that I like about Dish Satellite there are a few things that I do not like.

I do

not like that when it rains a lot or it is slightly cloudy I lose reception and the picture comes in and out and I do not get satellite service for some time.

I also do not like that it took a little time to get a replacement satellite when my old one broke.

Overall, I would recommend anyone getting Dish Satellite if only for the great channels at a low price and the great customer service.

Dish Satellite
    melany bayer says :

i have a satellite dish which i bought from dream cable and using for months, but all of a sudden, i cant get anymore signal, i talked with a guy and he told me that is no longer working and we need to buy a new set. i asked him if i can still use the satellite dish and he told me it`s useless, i have to pay another 8,000 inorder the dish to be working. is this the best option? or is there another option which i dont need to spend that amount of money? please help me. is there a contact numbers you can give me which i can call and inquire about this? thank you so much for your time.

Jules Li says :

If you need DishNetwork’s phone number it’s 800-333-3474. However, if you get a different receiver, you should be able to use it with the same dish, as long as it’s not damaged.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232603646360431/k2311a0326/3.26.09