Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
  • I like how it feels like i do not have any foundation on , how lightweight it is compared to other powder foundation products
  • Revlon should really consider redesigning the brush as other than that the product is really great

• by Willowisp

Colour purchased : 040 (Light Medium)

Words cannot express how much I love this foundation! This is now my HG foundation. I have chucked my Lancome, Biotherm and Boujois 2-way powders aside for this humble drugstore product and I am so glad I did.

PROS 1. Colour Colour is very natural and blends seamlessly with my natural skintone.

2. Texture Very smooth, powder is very fine and glides smoothly across the skin. Very easy

to blend and to apply. 4/5

3. Finishing Finishing is matte and very natural. Skin appears a little glowly but a natural sort of glowy. Skin feels very smooth to touch and it’s so easy to apply blusher on after that. 4/5

4. Coverage Coverage is light - medium. Doesn’t cover well if you have alot of skin blemishes and acne. You would most probably have to apply a base or concealer first or this may not be the right product for you. 2.5/5

5. Lasting Power Lasts me my entire work day. Colour remains the same throughout the day, I don’t get any oxidation with this product compared to Lancome’s Maquicake. 5/5

6. Shine control Great, no shine, no grease throughout the day in my airconditioned office. Foundations doesn’t streak or “wash off”. 5/5

7.. Ease of removal Just one swipe with makeup remover on my cotton and ...

• Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
      it’s off. 5/5

8. As an additional bonus, my skin actually improved greatly upon using this product. I use to have acne breakouts and greasy skin. But since using this foundation for the past 2 months I feel my skin is actually so much better and smoother. I guess cause this product isn’t very occlusive and it allows my skin to breath. I like how it feels like i do not have any

foundation on , how lightweight it is compared to other powder foundation products.

There is however one big con though: THE BRUSH IS HELL.

the brush is coarse, it’s scratchy, I feel like it’s rubbing sandpaper on my face. Revlon should really consider redesigning the brush as other than that the product is really great!

Packaging is a little bulky as well, but I don’t really mind it because I usually just apply foundation at home and do not really need to touch up with this one.

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646350431/k2311a0326/3.26.09