Revlon Powder Blush with Pop-up Mirror  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about this product is that there are no huge chunks of glitter commonly found in most drug store blushes
  • I love how the final look is so natural and it looks as if it's your natural blush but better
  • I bought two colours, one in Smoky Rose (which has some browninsh/ purplish undertones) and Pink Peony
  • As it is sleek and thin now, i think the packing is really convenient

• by Willowisp

Colour purchased : Pink Peony and Smoky Rose

Overall I am glad I chanced upon this product at the drugstore.

Texture : 5/5 Colour payoff : 3/5 Lasting time : 4/5 Packaging :4.5/5 Brush provided : 4/5

Texture and finishing is fabulous! The powder isu ultra soft and is finely milled and leaves a very subtle and natural sheen on face. It seems like your face is glowing very naturally. What I like about this product is that there are no huge chunks of glitter commonly found in most drug store blushes.

Because colour payoff is

moderate, it is really quite difficult to “overdo” your face with this blush. At the same time because of it’s fine texture, the colour is easily buildable.

I love how the final look is so natural and it looks as if it’s your natural blush but better. I bought two colours, one in Smoky Rose (which has some browninsh/ purplish undertones) and Pink Peony. Of the two I like Pink Peony best because it suits my natural skin tone better. I use Smoky Rose when I am going for the red lipstick look ...

• and sometimes I use it for contouring.

I also find the packaging very unique, as there is a pop up mirror from the side, rather than the usual flip-top mirror in most blushes. The top casing in this product is transparent. I only wish the mirror was bigger but then the packaging would also be bigger. As it is sleek and thin now, i think the packing is really convenient.

What I like about this product is also the BRUSH. Finally, a drug store blusher brush that is useable! With this I don’t have

to carry an additional blusher brush around so all in all I’d say this product is really a steal at the price.

It is also long lasting, I applied it at 7.30 am before leaving the house and by the end of my work day at 7, there is still a light colour on my cheeks. I did not have to reapply during the day. I find the colour did get slightly darker towards the end of the day - I don’t know whether it’s oxidation or my imagination!

All in all I am happy with my purchse.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646320431/k2311a0326/3.26.09