Tracfone  » Cellular services  »
  • I like the fact that with Tracfone I am in control of how much my cell phone bill is
  • Changing to Tracfone is one of the best things I have done to save money
  • I can choose to get a 60 minute plan with 90 days service with Tracfone and it would only cost me $19.99 plus tax
  • I had a problem one time with my Tracfone service and I could not reach anyone at Tracfone to help me solve my problem

• by Rachelle

Tracfone is a great cell phone plan if you want to save money. Tracfone offers no bills, no contracts, which means that you don’t get any surprises on your bill. I have used Tracfone for three years now and am very satisfied with its quality and value.

You can purchase minute cards easily and activating your minutes is an easy task to accomplish either online or by phone. I like the fact that with Tracfone I am

in control of how much my cell phone bill is.

In the past I was on a contract plan and I did not like it. Changing to Tracfone is one of the best things I have done to save money.

Tracfone lets me control my cell phone bill. Another thing that I really like about Tracfone is that the minute cards are priced affordably.

I can choose to get a 60 minute plan with 90 days service ...

• with Tracfone and it would only cost me $19. 99 plus tax.

While there are many things that I like about Tracfone there are also a few things that I do not like. I do not like the fact that the charge for text messaging is high.

I don’t feel that it is reasonable to charge so much only for text messaging. I also do not like that it is hard to get into contact with the Tracfone

customer service.

I had a problem one time with my Tracfone service and I could not reach anyone at Tracfone to help me solve my problem. I eventually had to solve the problem on my own and it took me awhile to do that.

Overall, I would gladly recommend Tracfone. It is economical and is priced at a great value.

I would only warn that the text messaging fees are high and that Tracfone’s customer service is not very great.

Tracfone
    lissette says :

can i see a list of in coming and out going calls

Jules Li says :

This is a feature that wouldn’t be available with Tracfone, considering that it’s a prepaid service. There is not billing history that contains this information.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222603646310431/k2311a0326/3.26.09