Black Women Beauty dot Com  » Web sites  »
  • A community filled atmosphere adds more value to a website, in my opinion
  • I most definitely would suggest all women go to this site and take a look around

• by Thierry Snipes

I was assisting a friend of mine while she took up some beauty school classes. A speech she’d written was being published and she asked me to write down one of the resources she used. That led me to stumbling across a site that has lots of promise, and maybe not solely to African American

women.

The site is called Beauty Tips for Black Women, and they have a plethora of topics on skin care, hair care, make-up, spa treatments, hair growth, and hair styling. The skin care caught my attention most, offering store brands and home-remedies for skin care issues. There is a forum at the website that I adore,

• because anyone can go and post their tricks, secrets, and tips. A community filled atmosphere adds more value to a website, in my opinion. Not only is the site giving me valuable information, but the readers are as well.

I most definitely would suggest all women go to this site and take a look around.

There is always bound to be something you like in a website so filled with content. They have something for everyone to read and know about. All it takes is a little search, and in some individual’s cases, not even that. There are tons of articles, links, and tips on the front page that would interest anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202603646240331/k2311a0326/3.26.09