Noxzema Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • There are a slew of things I love about this product, but the first thing I like is the feeling
  • I know other brands state this, and some do have a tingle, but Noxzema actually works

• by Thierry Snipes

I remember when I was very young, around the age of 5 or 6; my older cousin would take me and my younger cousins into the bathroom and put Noxzema on our faces. She’d apply the stuff to her face, and we’d walk around the house with Noxzema masks on, feeling like we were in a spa

receiving a facial. About 14 years later I haven’t stopped applying the facial wash.

There are a slew of things I love about this product, but the first thing I like is the feeling. The tingling sensation on my face lets me know its working. I know other brands state this, and some do have a tingle, but ...

• Noxzema actually works. If I go too long without it I feel like my face is slowly becoming infected with germs (though I wash my face everyday). Plus there are other ways you can apply Noxzema. They have the traditional blue colored tubes and then they have the more modern plastic bottles that you squeeze. They even
        have a bottle where the soap comes out like those soap dispensers in public restrooms.

The smell, feel, and success I’ve had with Noxzema prove why it’s been around for so long. I have been loyal to this stuff ever since those long times ago when my family and I put some on to feel better about ourselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603646180331/k2311a0326/3.26.09