Rival Ceramic Crock Pot  » Housewares  »
  • Aside from the delicious soups and stews and chili I make in it, it is good for an excellent creamy rice pudding or a real good bread pudding with cinnamon and apples cut up into it
  • I usually make these items when I want something to satisfy my sweet tooth and there is nothing in the house, I believe this is a little bit healthier than store bought cake, pie or cookies, and another reason I really like the crock pot
  • Its no real problem in the morning to take a very few minutes to brown some ground beef or turkey and another few minutes to put in two cans of beans, some chopped onions, green peppers, canned tomatoes and chili seasoning plus water, turn it on low and know that when you come home from work or shopping you have a good hot meal waiting for you
  • In my opinion the Rival crock pot is an unbeatable time saver and for connivance its tops

• by lavenderblue

My Rival Crock Pot was another gift to myself to make life easier which it did. I really like it because on certain days when I work long hours it a real pleasure to come home to a meal already made instead of another tired old hat TV dinner or just skip eating altogether.

At least the food cooked in the crock pot has a homemade taste and is not full of artificial colorings and preservatives.

You can get very

tired of store bought TV dinners.

The Rival crock pot turned into another I cannot live without it item.

Aside from the delicious soups and stews and chili I make in it, it is good for an excellent creamy rice pudding or a real good bread pudding with cinnamon and apples cut up into it.

If you have unexpected guests the bread pudding is fast to make, just turn the temperature on high and to make it special you can ...

• skip the apples and add a smidgen of rum before its served.

I usually make these items when I want something to satisfy my sweet tooth and there is nothing in the house, I believe this is a little bit healthier than store bought cake, pie or cookies, and another reason I really like the crock pot.

minutes to put in two cans of beans, some chopped onions, green peppers, canned tomatoes and chili seasoning plus water, turn it on low and know that when you come home from work or shopping you have a good hot meal waiting for you.

As usual my thought is why did I not do myself a favor and buy this item a long time ago? In my opinion the Rival crock pot is an unbeatable time saver and for connivance its tops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532603646160331/k2311a0326/3.26.09