Goat’s Milk Soap
  • Now I know you're asking, Why did that particular bar of soap catch you eye

• by Thierry Snipes

While I was shopping at Walmart, I saw something that caught my attention. It was a bar of soap sitting on a shelf with other bars of soap. Now I know you’re asking, “Why did that particular bar of soap catch you eye?” I’ll tell you why in three words: Goat’s Milk Soap.

Yes, you read correctly. I didn’t exactly know the effects of using Goat’s Milk, but I’ve washed my face numerous times with regular Vitamin D milk and my face has always looked great after using it. When I did finally wash my face with Goat’s Milk Soap, my skin was smooth, and didn’t ...

• feel clogged. The particular brand does offer a perfumed bar of soap and a non-perfumed bar. I personally like the non-perfumed one better, because after I use the perfumed bar I fell like they’re 3rd degree burns left on my face.

You should give it a try, mainly because most natural things are

better for us anyway. I’d get a cotton ball and some astringent after I use the bar of soap, just to make sure your skin is clear and clean. I would suggest everyone did this every time they washed their face. This is a must-have and I would hold it on the same level as Noxzema.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342603646150331/k2311a0326/3.26.09