Nokia 3310  » Phones  »
  • I bought this Nokia 3310 on installment basis
  • It's kinda expensive but I like the features
  • The only problem encountered with this unit is it shutdown some times, there are times that I dropped it off accidentally and it occurred many times

• by lei

This unit or model of Nokia 3310 was launched here in the Philippines around 2001. I was very eager to buy this new cellular phone that time. That year, there’s no colored cell phone and only black and white are risen.

I bought this Nokia 3310 on installment basis. It’s kinda expensive but I like the features.

It’s light and it’s friendly

user. You can compose your own tones, it has text messaging and with 2-3 days batter life span.

I also change the case of the cell phone and change it to my favorite color, you can dress up the cell phone and even you can change the key pad for easy used. The only problem encountered with this unit is it shutdown some times, there are times that I dropped it off accidentally and it occurred many times.

Maybe this is the reason why the cell phone is shutting down. The housing of the cell phone is not that durable because it just made of a hard plastic meaning It can be break any time.

And even the outlet of charger it loosen ...

• Nokia 3310
      up for quite so long, so I have to change the whole interior. But though I’m still using this Nokia 3310 of mine until now.

I made a lot of changes here and I also spend a lot of money repairing but I’m still using it. The important is I can still text and able to call on this cell phone.

I’m

using this mobile phone for my important business, because it’s easy to send a text message here and the sound is still good. A lot of my friends also bought a second Nokia 3310 as they’re back up cell phone.

So though this is very old model, it’s worth using because it’s friendly user. You just have to take care of it and prevent dropping it off.

Nokia 3310

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372603646130331/k2311a0326/3.26.09