Ceporex Cefalexin 500mg capsule  » Medicine  »
  • I know I cannot just take any medication because of my pregnancy
  • The only problem I have noted with taking Ceporex was that I had a mild case of loose bowel movement which according to my obstetrician is a usual adverse effect of taking Ceporex
  • However, I still recommend this medication especially to pregnant patients

• by coolynch78

When I was still 3 months pregnant with my first baby, I had community acquired pneumonia which caused me to have hard, nonproductive cough and slight fever. I know I cannot just take any medication because of my pregnancy. Because of this, I consulted my obstetrician. After careful examination, she then

prescribed me with Ceporex cefalexin 500mg capsule which I had to take four times a day for seven days. According to her, this is very safe for my baby.

I followed her instruction carefully and took this medication for 7 days with good compliance. I then noted gradual improvement of my condition.

• My cough became less frequent and I was able to expectorate some phlegm. After three days, my fever subsided. And after the 7-day-course of continuous treatment with Ceporex I was completely well again.

bowel movement which according to my obstetrician is a usual adverse effect of taking Ceporex. I also had some slight abdominal discomfort which can be tolerated.

However, I still recommend this medication especially to pregnant patients. This is safe for your conditions. It will not do any harm for your unborn baby.

erika says :

kur gauti cefaleksina?

Galega says :

This medicine is prescribed for various types of infections. It is actually an antibiotic.

It is supposed to be taken only on the advised of a registered medical professional. Without prescription one should not use it.

nickie says :

i am 28 weeks pregnant and have just been given ceflaxin 500mg capsules i was just wondering what infection i might have and what could of caused this?

Galega says :

This medicine is prescribed for different types of infections. It is not possible to tell which type of infections you have.

It is better to ask from your doctor about this question.

And, there is no problem if a pregnant woman is taking this medicine. You should follow the prescription of your doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262603646060331/k2311a0326/3.26.09