Tefal Delfina Water Cooker
  • But I am not really happy with it when I compare with my old water cooker
  • And since it's not so expensive product, I guess I don't have to complaint a lot about this Tefal Delfina Water Cooker

• by MomLouiTan

I got this Tefal Delfina Water Cooker few months ago. In general, it’s a fine product. But I am not really happy with it when I compare with my old water cooker. Why? Because it really take long time if I want to cook water with this Tefal Delfina Water Cooker. I don’t know why.

Especially when I want to cook water more than half liter. I need to wait for more than 3 minutes. Meanwhile my old water cooker could cook the water so quick. It does not mater if I cook a little water or more. It will give the cooking water within no time. Less than three ...

• minutes!

But there is other benefits from this Tefal Defina Water Cooker. It’s easy to clean inside the water cooker. This water cooker has Removable and washable scale filter. That’s why it’s more easy to clean the dirt inside the water cooker by removing the scale filter.

I have the white color of this product. I need

to clean it more often since you can see easily if there is a dirt in the white color product.

And since it’s not so expensive product, I guess I don’t have to complaint a lot about this Tefal Delfina Water Cooker. We know that Tefal always try to make good products for their customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532603646030331/k2311a0326/3.26.09