Toddler taming by Dr. Christopher Green  » Books  »
  • I found it particularly nice because Dr. Green begins with a chapter aimed at helping the parents understand that they are not alone with their worries, sometimes when reading these type of books by experts we can feel almost like we are doing everything wrong and thats not helpful but with Toddler Taming its the exact opposite
  • I know that this book is going to become one of my closes allies in the coming months and years

• by g_thang
      I have a son at 18 months who’s just starting to show all the usual toddler signs, tantrums, refusal to eat, fighting sleep and many more. I have found the book Toddler Taming by Dr.

Christopher Green an absolute joy.

The book is recommended as a Parents’ Guide for the first 4 years and covers every hurdle parents face with toddlers.

The chapters include Understanding toddler behaviour, Introducing discipline, Dealing

with tantrums, Toilet training, Sleep problems, Eating problems, Dealing with Hyperactive children plus many more.

It also has advice and offers suggestions to boost parents confidence in dealing with their children.

Its well written and almost a light-hearted read because all parents with toddlers will relate to so many of the issues covered.

I found it particularly nice because Dr.

Green begins with a chapter aimed at helping the ...

• parents understand that they are not alone with their worries, sometimes when reading these type of books by experts we can feel almost like we are doing everything wrong and thats not helpful but with Toddler Taming its the exact opposite.

While it is a book written by an expert with his own views it doesn’t say you must do this or that, it offers helpful advice and various

suggestions for each of the problems covered so that the parents ultimately have the final say in which methods to try.

After reading this book from cover to cover I certainly feel more able to deal with any problems which may arise over the next couple of years and beyond.

I know that this book is going to become one of my closes allies in the coming months and years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1722096460430/k2311a0922/9.22.05