Ever Bilena Two way Cake Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being a student, I know that I cannot yet buy expensive make ups like MAC , Max Factor , Lauder , and etc but I still need to buy a foundation for me to look smooth and fresh all day long
  • Of course, I bought this foundation with a shade of Oriental

• by Wyeth

My real problem is my face. I am finding the right foundation to cover those pimples, blemishes, and acnes at my face and especially to know that I have a birthmark in my oily nose.

Being a student, I know that I cannot yet buy expensive make ups like “MAC”,

“Max Factor”, “Lauder”, and etc but I still need to buy a foundation for me to look smooth and fresh all day long.

When i was in the department store, I saw this saleslady wearing a makeup.

I was tantalized with her look because it was really a smooth finished.

...

• I asked her what makeup is she using and then she introduced me this foundation.

Of course, I bought this foundation with a shade of “Oriental”.

When I tried it, I was really amazed because it really hides my imperfections.

Its not really dark when you applied it.

But you

know, the color really doesn’t match my skin tone knowing that I am a yellowish skin.

You should try this one if you are “Morena” with imperfections on the face.

I am still using this one but I really want to try a different brand that could match my skin tone.

Ever Bilena Two way Cake Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603645960331/k2311a0326/3.26.09