Procter & Gamble’s Pampers
  • I strongly recommend it for every mothers
  • From my experience I can guarantee you one thing that it will not leak or won't crumble when soaked
  • Pampers is very convenient to use, the straps and the elastics help to fasten it firmly between the legs

• by Rinta Mathew

Right choices of a diaper for the kids is a nightmare for most of the mothers. Different types of diapers are available in the market. Since all are concerned about the safety of their child, we have to take the right choice.

Let me tell about my experience. All major brands offer comfort and

they are true to their offer.

Among that ‘Pampers’ stands out since it offers both safety and softness with utmost care for your child. I’ve been using it for 4 years.

I’ve two children and both are comfortable with Pampers. I strongly recommend it for every mothers.

From my experience I can guarantee you ...

• one thing that it will not leak or won’t crumble when soaked. It is easily disposable .

Pampers is very convenient to use, the straps and the elastics help to fasten it firmly between the legs. It is very soft and skin friendly, so there is no tension of rashes on the smooth skin

of the baby.

The protective layer of lotion helps to keep your baby’s skin soft, supple and germ free. The child will be free of the wetness and the irritation it causes.

Since it is perfumed you won’t get the foul smell of urine. The cheerful faces of both the mother and kid is adorable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542603645920331/k2311a0326/3.26.09