St Vincent De Pauls Maroochydore, Queensland  » General services  »
Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore, Queensland, Australia
  • I found myself asking the people of St Vinnies for help

• by moonchild1_au

Not long after moving to another town from where we were, we found ourselves needing a helping hand (no matter how well panned your move is, you normally find yourself broke to a certain extent when moving long distance) with groceries as we needed to pay bills. I found myself asking the people of

St Vinnies for help.

They didn’t look at me funny, didn’t treat me any different or think of me any less.

We sat down and had a chat about my situation.

They told me up front what they could and couldn’t do to help me.

One lady even gave me personal advice on a ...

• completely different subject that we had touched on lightly.

In the end, they gave me a heap of groceries and a voucher for fruit and vegetables so I had extra cash in my pocket to pay bills with.

The ladies were so nice and caring that they even offered to help me work out

a weekly budget so I could start saving money.

To anyone who needs a helping hand - even if it’s only advice, I would say go and see the lovely people at St Vincent de Pauls, they will help you as much as they can, no questions asked - the only thing is, you will need a pension or health care card.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252603645850331/k2311a0326/3.26.09