Cortiban Ultra from Boulder Labs  » Health  »
  • I decided to try the product, Cortiban Ultra from Boulder Labs, as a trial offer through a service I use which pays to test products and services

• by SchnitzelBeans
      I decided to try the product, Cortiban Ultra from Boulder Labs, as a trial offer through a service I use which pays to test products and services. I figured it was just another diet pill and I probably wouldn’t benefit from it, as others have failed me in the past.

But, there was something in it for me so I gave it a shot.

I got the product within a matter of days and it came with a free exercise DVD and free vitamins! Cortiban Ultra contains Hoodia, the South African wonder diet aid, and I have to say … ...

• it’s working! I take 4 pills a day as described.

The first 2 before breakfast and the last 2 before dinner.

I am seriously not hungry! I’ve taken other products containing Hoodia and didn’t notice any difference in my appetite but with Cortiban Ultra, it’s really suppressed.

Cortiban Ultra also

claims to give them 21 days and your stress level will be lowered.

I’m still working on the 21 days part but I did notice I was in a great mood today.

I truely feel that this product will live up to it’s claim and aid in significant weight loss and stress reduction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34180664560230/k2311a0618/6.18.06