Sky City Hotel Auckland  » Hotels  »
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets Auckland, New Zealand
  • I loved the pool area it was on the rooftop and was not too crowded it was just calm and peaceful

• by Aisi

I recently went to New Zealand to visit my cousins; they recommended me the Sky city Hotel, Auckland. Once we reached airport, I hired a taxi and it took me almost one hour to reach the hotel, the hotel décor looked gorgeous and elegant.

I was booked at their king room

suite.

The room looked very beautiful and spacious.

The bathroom was modern and very clean.

The bed was very comfortable and relaxing.

The air- conditioning was good.

I really liked all the accommodations, amenities and the toiletries.

Later I had a wonderful breakfast at their restaurant, the food was lovely and ...

• they serve lunch and dinner as well.

I loved the pool area it was on the rooftop and was not too crowded it was just calm and peaceful.

Sight seeing was enjoyable I also visited many historic places and the shopping was so much fun there, not to mention they provided

me a rented car with additional charges.

After a tiring day, I had some nice relaxation in their sauna it was calming and nice.

Overall, the whole trip was wonderful, and my stay at this hotel was pleasant and relaxing I could not have asked for better service.

I would surely come back again.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22603645470231/k2311a0326/3.26.09