Wall E  » Movies  »
  • Therefore, I decided to take them out, as I wanted to watch it myself as well
  • I would surely recommend this movie, as well as it is good for adults and for kids

• by Aisi

I went to watch Wall E with my nephew and niece. I had read awesome reviews about it in the Paper.

Therefore, I decided to take them out, as I wanted to watch it myself as well.

The movie revolves around Wall E a computer science robot that collects waste

and lives in the ruins of Earth.

He spends his time watching Hey Dolly on VHS, and dreams of a hand to hold one day.

Later through the day, he notices a ship dropping off another robot called EVE.

Who he falls for but later she is taken away as ...

• the ship comes back to get her.

I really loved the movie; overall, it was full of love and simplicity.

The graphics as well as the animation was excellent and unique.

It is a wonderful sci-fi animated movie.

The characters even though it is animated bring out a certain beautiful

feeling of emotion and reality.

The voice performances of the entire cast were good.

Overall, I really loved watching this movie it was enjoyable and funny.

Seriously, Pixar has done a tremendous job with this movie; I would surely recommend this movie, as well as it is good for adults and for kids.

Wall E

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112603645410231/k2311a0326/3.26.09