Nivea Pore Minimizing Extra Whitening Deodorant
  • I've always been been prone to dark underarm areas so I decided to try Nivea's extra whitening deodorant
  • I noticed a big difference in the appearance of the skin

• by globeshopper

I’ve always been been prone to dark underarm areas so I decided to try Nivea’s extra whitening deodorant. There wasn’t much difference in the first few days but after a week I could see slight decrease in the discoloration under my arms.

The deodorant doesn’t contain any alcohol so it helps the texture of the skin under the generally neglected underarms. I noticed a big difference in the appearance of the skin. It looked healthier and more

conditioned than when I was using an alcohol based deodorant (that used to dry it out.)

The product promises a 24 hour formula, which it doesn’t exactly deliver on. It does work better than most, but I’ll say it has an 8 hour efficiency, not a 24 hour efficiency. Another product promise is that the deodorant minimizes the appearance of pores. It doesn’t actually make much of a difference in that department though it does improve the appearance ...

• and condition of the skin.

As a deodorant, it doesn’t get any better. It goes on smooth and silky and leave a very comfortable feeling. There is no residue or staining your clothes. Thought it’s a liquid, I felt my underarms were drier and more comfortable even while playing sports.

The scent is a clean, fresh and sweet scent. Very pleasant, not overbearing and it lasts all day. Nivea Extra whitening deodorant is now one of my deodorants

of choice.

If you’re looking for a deodorant that softens, lightens, conditions, and can be trusted to work through the day, then this product is for you. Don’t buy it on the promise that it will last 24 hours, because it doesn’t. I also wouldn’t bank on the pore minimizing because this product doesn’t actually refine your skin. As deodorant that’ll keep you feeling and smelling clean and fresh, I rate this an 8. It works very well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603645370231/k2311a0326/3.26.09