Fairever cream
  • I want to be a man with white complexion and I think my dream will come true if I continue using Fairever

• by No Women No Cry

A good fairness cream in the market which hold very good reputation. As I used it for the three months two times a day, my skin is changed little bit.

I had tried lots of cream and wasted lots of money to change my skin as I

am a person with black complexion.

I was first suggested from my friend to use this cream, I continuously used it for three months and I am well satisfied with it.

I was surprised to see fairness in my face.

I trust this cream always and I will never stop using this cream in my life.

I want to be a man with white complexion and I think my dream will come true if I continue using Fairever.

Mostly it is used by female but why should men hesitate using women’s fairness cream when ...

• Fairever cream
      it is working.

After using men’s fairness cream I was never satisfied but now with it I am well satisfied and I will always use it until I change to white.

It is a very cheaper fairness cream and any one can effort it without any kind

of thinking and I assure that It will really work.

If anyone wants to try it, it has a package of pouch also which is very cheaper and any one can try it.

In my view stop wasting money in costly fairness cream and start using cheaper and best fairness cream “fairever”.

Shankar says :

i am very upset with the cancept used in advertisement of fairever fairness cream stoping higher public servant officer we give preferance to go or allow higher athourities to go becoz they will be busy in servece for public so we give respect to them but you have used the concept wrongly i am very unhappy with this advertisement

Rajie says :

i am happy to reuse this product after 6 yrs. use twice everyday. face will become fair than rest of the whole body. its a fairness cream only and not any sunscreen as it is not mentioned in the pack.

Galega says :

There is no need to mention about being a sunscreen cream. The ingredients clearly indicate that Fairever is intended to be used to keep face glowing and radiant. It is also not expected to whiten the skin, as misunderstood by many consumers. A user should also use a sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun exposure.

meera says :

fair ever is very good and suits for me it is so nice thank u cavin care

Mrs. Bhanumathi says :

I am newly using your product Fairever saffron whitening cream is it good to use or it makes any side effect on my face? please let me know. Bhanumathi

Galega says :

There is documented side effects of Fairever Saffron whitening cream. Women at my home are already using it, and they are happy with the outcome. The Saffron (Kesar) is quite popular in our country, as you might know.

To avoid any possible side effects (if any), I would advise you to massage your face quite softly with this cream. Don’t rub.

dipti says :

hey , nice review.i m using fairever cream from last 3 and half months. its really amazing. its smell really nice. fairever cream is really affective. I am using daily 2 to 3 times and you know what my color had changed. after this very good and effective product I can’t buy any other product. I love fairever cream.according to me if you want to look fair you have to give try this…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603645360231/k2311a0326/3.26.09