E45 Endless Moisture Replenishing Care Body Cream
www.e45.com
  • I wouldn't say this cream is greasy by any standards but it is definitely heavier than most, which is probably why it works very well on dry areas
  • Daily use of this product over a period of about 7 days and I noticed that the drier sometimes 'scalier' areas were completely soft and smooth without any indication of any prior dryness

• by globeshopper

I tried E45 Endless Moisture Replenishing Care Body Cream after purchasing the Body milk version while on holiday in London.

This body cream has almost all the assets of the Endless Moisture body milk but it has shea butter as a main ingredient which makes the texture more creamy. The creamy texture means it is not absorbed as quickly and it takes awhile to apply and then a while longer to allow everything to absorb. When absorbed however, there is a healthy sheen to the skin. I wouldn’t say

this cream is greasy by any standards but it is definitely heavier than most, which is probably why it works very well on dry areas.

Daily use of this product over a period of about 7 days and I noticed that the drier sometimes ’scalier’ areas were completely soft and smooth without any indication of any prior dryness. 7 days later and my skin appeared to have a very healthy firm sheen to it. I generally moisturize twice a day and I’m used to being greeted by dry skin before ...

• every application, but this cream kept my skin in great condition the entire time I used it.

This made a real difference on my heels. My heels have always been dry. Regular applications with this saw my heels moisturized with less instances of cracking. If you do have dry heels and intend to use the product on them, it’s best to moisturizer once and then allow it to absorb, and then do it once more, leave for a couple of minutes and then put on a pair of socks. If

you have severely dry feet and splitting that is painful at times, this isn’t the product for you. You should find a product with synthetic urea in it. (Scholls makes one.)

This product should also not be used on very sensitive skin. If you’re prone to burning from most mild creams, this one will likely cause discomfort as well.

For keeping your body moisturized and conditioned during the winter, this product is great! The smell is very very faint, but fresh and clean so it works for the nasally fussy as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312603645350231/k2311a0326/3.26.09