Nam Kee Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam  » Restaurants  »
Zeedijk 111 - 113 1012 AV Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • I know that you can a lot of Chinese restaurant in every city in this country
  • From all those restaurant that I ever tried, Nam Kee is the best Chinese restaurant

• by MomLouiTan

The real Chinese restaurant that you can find in the Netherlands. Trust me! I know that you can a lot of Chinese restaurant in every city in this country. But when it come to the real taste of the Chinese food, there is not many restaurant that you can find.

I’ve been

going around in the country and visiting so many Chinese restaurant here. From all those restaurant that I ever tried, Nam Kee is the best Chinese restaurant.

I could see also some real Chinese people came there to eat Chinese food. That means a lot, isn’t it? If the Chinese people like ...

• to go there them self to gt the real taste of the Chinese food, it can be a sign that the food are good.

Last time I went there, I ordered Roasted Peking Duck, Singaporean Noodles, and Nam Kee Special Fried Rice. And it was great!. Really!

Including our drinks, we spent

around 40 Eur when we ate our dinner there. The kids could share the food that we order, so no need to order extra food even we went there with four of us.

So, if you are in this town and looking for real Chinese restaurant, Nam Kee is the best choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72503645240531/k2311a0325/3.25.09