Arrid Extra Dry Deodorant Cream  » Cosmetics  »
4.3
  • I bought Arrid Extra Dry Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream after a friend recommended it to me
  • I bought the Arrid Extra Dry deodorant cream from my local CVS, and it happened to be the deodorant with the lowest cost out of the store's entire selection
  • I believe I paid only $2.99 for the box while other deodorant sticks cost up to $12
  • I highly recommend this product and will never return to using the expensive and ineffective deodorant sticks that I once used

• by sherbert

I bought Arrid Extra Dry Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Cream after a friend recommended it to me. He told me that it is the only deodorant product that keeps him dry all day, so I figured I should try the product out.

Not to be too graphic, but I often feel like deodorant does not last that long for me.

I also do not like how you clearly smell

like the deodorant you are using when you do begin to heavily sweat - which can sometimes be quite a nauseating scent.

I bought the Arrid Extra Dry deodorant cream from my local CVS, and it happened to be the deodorant with the lowest cost out of the store’s entire selection! I believe I paid only $2.

99 for the box while other deodorant sticks cost up to $12!

• The cream is in a circular container and can last you quite a while.

I applied just a dime sized amount of cream to the armpit area and rubbed it in.

I felt a little weird rubbing cream onto my armpit with my hand, but I did it and then thoroughly washed my hands.

This cream really did last me all day which is quite a feat! I

did not feel sweaty at all, and I did not smell that usual scent that I hate! I find this deodorant cream’s scent to be fresh and clean, and it really only smells like a bar of soap and not like a typical funky smelling deodorant stick.

I highly recommend this product and will never return to using the expensive and ineffective deodorant sticks that I once used!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312503645180431/k2311a0325/3.25.09