Japenese Anime - Death Note
  • Light and his crusade to change the world will appeal to both anime lovers, and those who have yet to experience anime
  • I found it incredibly difficult to stop watching
  • Though I found the ending slightly disappointing I can understand why some people might have really enjoyed it

• by vanquish

This anime centers around a younger student, Light Yagami, who finds a death god’s notebook. The notebook allows the user to kill anyone by simply writing their face in the notebook and imagining their victim’s name. Once finding the notebook, Light decides to use it to rid the world and evil and establish a new world order.

Death Note is a very good anime series. There are 37 episodes, each around 20 minutes

long and has a very gripping story. The series is quite addicting and you’ll find it difficult to stop watching. Death Note is a more intellectual anime series, with many twists and turns as Light attempts to change the world, while avoiding being caught. This anime will attract anyone who loves a good gripping story with great animation. For those of you who haven’t watched many anime’s before this is a ...

• great anime to start with. Light and his crusade to change the world will appeal to both anime lovers, and those who have yet to experience anime.

This was the first anime series I’ve watched in a long time. Having thought about changing the world, and the fact that there are so many criminals in the world that would be better off dead, this series immediately appealed to me. I found

it incredibly difficult to stop watching. The constant twists and turns kept me interested and wanting more. This series changed the way I looked at anime. Though I found the ending slightly disappointing I can understand why some people might have really enjoyed it. Without giving too much away, I will say that some people might find themselves grow away from Light through the series and focus more on a different character.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112503645060431/k2311a0325/3.25.09