Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator is one of the best items for the upkeep of your home
  • The type of Glade Carpet & Room product I like and buy the most is French Vanilla
  • Another added bonus to the cost of these bottles is that they could be priced cheaper at a reasonably cheaper store

• by Thierry Snipes

Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator is one of the best items for the upkeep of your home. Glade products seem to be high-end, but they tend to be fairly expensive. If you have 20 extra dollars to spare in your pocket, these are wonderful products to buy.

The type of Glade Carpet & Room product I like and buy the most is French

Vanilla. It smells absolutely wonderful, and there’s a air-freshener that can be bought along with the carpet freshener if you choose to get it.

I like this product, because the smell can be potent at times, and still remain soft. I don’t necessarily know how this works, but it does. Plus, it’s so quick and easy for me to get started cleaning. All ...

• I do is sprinkle a little Glade Carpet & Room Oder Eliminator over my carpet, and let it sit for about 15 minutes. During this time I try to walk over the carpet to make sure the freshener is “trampled” deep inside of the carpet. When I vacuum the carpet, the entire room ends up smelling like French Vanilla or an assortment of
        other scents that they sell.

I’ve seen these Glade products at just about every store you can think of; from Walmart to Target; from Meijers to the Dollar General. Another added bonus to the cost of these bottles is that they could be priced cheaper at a reasonably cheaper store. So check out a few places and see which stores offer good smells and cheap prices.

Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532503644840431/k2311a0325/3.25.09