Mitu Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • There were few brands of baby wipes wet tissue, but the best baby wipes product was Mitu Baby Wipes
  • I think there's not much different with the smell

• by MomLouiTan

When we lived in Indonesia, there was not any choice of baby wipes that we could find in the store. There were few brands of baby wipes wet tissue, but the best baby wipes product was Mitu Baby Wipes.

I don’t know why there were not a lot offer of baby wipes in the

stores. Probably it has to do with the fact that the people are not use to clean the baby with baby wipes. They mostly use cotton and water to clean the baby.

Since we were using baby wipes since my baby born in Europe, we would like to use baby wipes as well when ...

• we were in Indonesia.

Mitu was the only one that have good quality. It does not contain alcohol and the wipes itself are so soft. That’s why I used Mitu for my baby. I don’t want my baby get skin irritation because of wrong baby wipes.

First, I bought Mitu with the box. But

the next one, I could just buy the refill to fill back the box. There are two choice of smells, the blue and pink one. I think there’s not much different with the smell. They all have fresh smell.

So, I never buy other baby wipes brand when we were living there except Mitu baby wipes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542403644800431/k2311a0324/3.24.09