Sony DSC-W300 13.6MP digital camera  » Cameras  »
  • I bought a brand new Sony DSC-W300 digital camera
  • I recommending this digital camera for who want the best result of picture taking but with limited budget

• by Dian Melydia

I bought a brand new Sony DSC-W300 digital camera.

This is an awesome digital camera i ever used.

The camera body mades from scratch-resistant titanium-coated. It lens is Carl Zeiss 3x optical zoom lens.

This is a 13.6 megapixels digital camera with Super HAD CCD.

When we use it for taking photograph, the camera

has a feature which enabling us to make a Macro shooting with auto focus. This camera also enable us to make photo resizing and retouchin in-camera, so for those purposes we don’t need to transfer the image to a PC first, just do it right in the camera.

For the video ...

• mode, this camera can capture 640 x 480 video at 30 fps with 16:9 high-resolution mode. This product comes with 15 MB internal memory and has a slot for extended memory with Memory Stick Duo/PRO Duo media supports.

Overall this camera is a great choice for my daily picture taking activities

needs.

I recommending this digital camera for who want the best result of picture taking but with limited budget.

For a newbie in photography perhaps this camera could be an elite one but trust me if we use a good camera for the first time it could improves our skill in a short time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432403644760431/k2311a0324/3.24.09