Listerine Mouth Washer  » Health  »
4.4
  • After using and rinsing my mouth and teeth with Listerine, I don't have that problem anymore

• by MomLouiTan

I always think that brushing teeth every day is not enough to keep my mouth healthy and clean. That’s why I am using Listerine Mouth Washer to clean other stuff which probably can’t be remove by brushing teeth only.

By using Listerine

Mouth Washer can be an antiseptic mouth rinses, which can also make our teeth more strong. I also use this Listerine to keep the fresh smell from my mouth. Some time we need it, when we need to meet other people. We don’t want to have smelly mouth when we talk with other people. After using and rinsing my mouth and teeth with Listerine, I don’t have that problem anymore.

And since I can find Listerine world wide, I mean we can find it ...

• Listerine Mouth Washer
      in most country, I don’t have to worry if I finish my stock. I just need to go to pharmacy or drugstores. Normally they sell Listerine products.

There are few kind of Listerine products that you can buy on the nearest drugstores in

your place. Regular, less intense or tartar control are available in the market. You can just pick one that you want and need to keep your mouth healthy and clean.

Very easy to use and very healthy products as well. I love this product!

mellisa says :

re : After using and rinsing my mouth and teeth with Listerine, I don’t have that problem anymore
I’m using Listerine FreshBurst way back in high school up until now. I love the spicy effect and the long-lasting coolness it leaves in my mouth.

by kerdial says :

I’m using Listerine Mouthwash before but I change it to Bactidol.

Kelzorz says :

Listerine mouth washer is the only mouth wash that I will use. As a smoker, my breath is not the freshest. But with listerine mouth washer I don t have to worry about that too much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342403644730431/k2311a0324/3.24.09