The Sims 2: Double Deluxe  » Games  »
  • I think I will get addicted to it because I don't want to do anything but play the game
  • I love the brilliant game, which is not only just fun to play with but also a lot of creativity and exploration is involved in it
  • I created party atmosphere and enjoyed every moment
  • In fact if you love Sims and like to play with life characters, you will definitely enjoy it

• by seema mishra

I have a real fascination for computer games and one of my friends said ‘The Sims 2: Double Deluxe’ is something for people above 18-20 years, I felt extremely excited and bought one. It is really enthralling and I don’t know how many hours I spent in front of my computer and not a single moment I felt of anything

else.

I think I will get addicted to it because I don’t want to do anything but play the game.

It is not that the same game goes on but each time I have seen a new game with the same excitement and the same exploring procedure.

Along with the game pack you also get an expansion pack in which I can send my Sims on a night out and a stuff pack to host social events and I didn’t have to pay any extra bucks for them.

Isn’t it amazing?

I love the brilliant game, which is not only just fun to play with but also a lot of creativity and exploration is involved in it.

Once I start playing ...

• The Sims 2: Double Deluxe
      it becomes difficult to remember anything.

Firstly I created my own house, Sims, neighborhood and family empire and then everything seemed to come to life.

Now it was time to get involved in the life there and take the Sims into real life atmosphere and they have their families and just like a usually life everything goes on.

I made

changes according to my wish and watched them grow.

I created party atmosphere and enjoyed every moment.

In fact if you love Sims and like to play with life characters, you will definitely enjoy it.

But the only thing is that I have to keep it away from my children, as they are just 8 years and 4 years old right now.

The Sims 2: Double Deluxe

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282403644690431/k2311a0324/3.24.09