Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
  • I was surprised at the ending which in my opinion makes an awesome book
  • Overall though I thought the book was real written and a great read
  • I enjoyed it and it is my second favorite in the Twilight Saga

• by gordy93

I just finished reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. It is part of the Twilight Saga and the final book of the series. I have read them all. Stephenie Meyer wrote these books for young adults but they have been a huge hit with adults, including me.

The writing was superb in Breaking Dawn. Meyer describes things

in such a way that you feel like you are right there watching everything take place. The characters all have a profile with bunches of description that makes you feel like you know each of them.

The plot to Breaking Dawn kept me reading throughout the whole novel. I was surprised at the ending which in my opinion makes ...

• an awesome book.

The only thing I didn’t enjoy at first was the fact that part of the book was told from a different character’s point of view and then it jumped back to the main character. This jump was in the middle of the book, all of a sudden and out of character for the author in comparison to

her other 3 Twilight Saga novels. I had a hard time switching “minds” of the character part way through the book and then back again when I began to get comfortable in the other mind.

Overall though I thought the book was real written and a great read. I enjoyed it and it is my second favorite in the Twilight Saga.

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172403644620431/k2311a0324/3.24.09