Conair Ion Shine 1875 Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • The first thing which was noticed was that it was heavy
  • It did take a while to get use to the buttons which control these settings but it wasn't too difficult so I didn't have to pull out the hair I bought the dryer to help me with in the first place
  • I usually don't have a problem with static electricity but this didn't make that worse, at least

• by selphiealmasy8

Recently my last hair dryer died. I’d had it for a very long time but it had just reached the end of its long association with me and our relationship had to be terminated.

Looking for a replacement was a tough decision since there are plenty of hair dryers on

the shelf stores. What I wanted was one that was simple and cheap. While unsure of the first requirement, Conair’s Ion Shine 1875 Hair Dryer was on sale so I purchased it.

The first thing which was noticed was that it was heavy. It’s not a very light dryer and this can minimize its conveinence.

However, it was quite simple yet offered a lot of nice features. There are multiple settings: Hot, Warm, Cool, High and Low. I usually use the hot but during the summer months the cool is effective too and nice when its already too hot ...

• Conair Ion Shine 1875 Hair Dryer
      to stay under a hot hair dryer too long. It did take a while to get use to the buttons which control these settings but it wasn’t too difficult so I didn’t have to pull out the hair I bought the dryer to help me with in the first
      place.

Now this Conair hair dryer also claims to have a some sort of ion technology to help hair look better, hence the Ion Shine title. I don’t really know if it works or not. I usually don’t have a problem with static electricity but this didn’t make that worse, at least.

Conair Ion Shine 1875 Hair Dryer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162403644440431/k2311a0324/3.24.09