Clarion DB255 Car Audio CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • I got it for the amazing price of $60 CDN
  • I think this feature is great because you can totally hear the difference in bass once you turn the feature on
  • I keep this feature off because I like sound distributed normally
  • In my unit I have it hooked up to a 800W Pioneer amplifier and I can definitely say my sound system is pounding

• by omair8
      The Clarion DB255 is a solid CD receiver. I purchased this head unit at a major car audio inventory blow out.

I got it for the amazing price of $60 CDN.

The head unit does not play MP3 files but I am

not an avid MP3 user anyways.

It has some features such as Magna Bass EX which allows you to control your bass output.

I think this feature is great because you can totally hear the difference in bass once you turn the ...

• feature on.

Another feature this deck has is the Z-Enhancer.

This allows you to choose from presets of sound channels.

The sound can be applied in different ways (e.

g.

faded sound).

I keep this feature off because I like sound distributed normally.

This unit also has pre-amp outputs.

In my unit I have it hooked up to a 800W Pioneer amplifier and I can definitely say my sound system is pounding! Overall I think this CD receiver is excellent for the value and quality.

Go clarion!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16180664441230/k2311a0618/6.18.06