Samsung J700
  • Compared to my previous Samsung phones it has more interesting features
  • Another exciting feature is the radio one reason why I bought it
  • Overall, I did not regret buying the Samsung J700

• by yachi

I am a certified Samsung-user. My first cellular phone is Samsung D500. Afterwards I changed it to Samsung D520. Recently, I bought Samsung J700.

Samsung J700 really amazes me. Compared to my previous Samsung phones it has more interesting features. Now I can save my mp3 files almost limitless because of its 2GB memory card (micro SD).

I can also save and watch my favorite movies because it supports 3gp and MPEG file. The camera,

despite its being just 1. 3 megapixels and having only a 65k display, is already a step-up among its kind, the image is clearer and sharper than the first two phones I had that also 1.

3 megapixels. Image file is also transferable via Bluetooth and USB wire. Samsung J700 is very stylish too.

Other phones may just look like a piece of candy bar in shape, but Samsung J700 has sexy, elegant curves that favors better hand grip. Its slide ...

• is very secure and smooth. Keypad is friendly as the buttons are not constricted.

The speaker is fine as it should be, while the headset accessory is adjustable for audio level preference. Another exciting feature is the radio one reason why I bought it. My previous phones didn’t have the feature.

A plus in this phone is the music player with four (4) sets of playlist, where I can manage my list; it could be by

genre and the likes. Convenience-wise, this phone’s GPRS is very easy to access. I can check my email conveniently.

However, I’m having a hard time to manage the back cover; it’s a little difficult to adjust. Eventually, I have adjusted with it. Somehow, it is a good thing in terms of securing the battery so it won’t easily fall off just in case.

Overall, I did not regret buying the Samsung J700. I love it!

Cheaper, yes. Quality and smart, definitely yes!

Samsung J700

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372403644340431/k2311a0324/3.24.09