Rowenta Ultrasteam Handheld Frabric Steamer  » Housewares  »
  • My Rowenta steamer cost about $40.00 and it is worth every penny of it
  • This steamer comes with a convenient little storage bag which is great if you need something to put the steamer in for traveling purposes
  • It is recommend that to take the fabric brush off when steaming extremely light weight fabrics
  • I like steaming a whole better then ironing

• by betsyraeduke

For starters, I hate ironing. Since I do not like to iron, I mostly buy clothes that do not need to be ironed much if at all. However, there are times every once in a while in which one of my garments will get a few wrinkles in it and I need to remove them. For these occasions, I use my Rowenta Ultrasteam Handheld Frabric Steamer.

This steamer is a excellent way to get the wrinkles out of my clothes. This steamer sports the following features:

Transparent water tank Removable lint pad Removable fabric brush Adjustable steam control 800 W of power Hook for making storage easy

The steam pump provides a steady flow of steam and there is no pumping required. The fabric brush is used to open the fabric so that the steam can really get in deep to get rid of set in, difficult wrinkles.

The handle on this steamer is comfortable. This steamer weighs about 3 and

a half pounds. It has a small water tank; so it doesn’t get to heavy after you add the water to it.

My Rowenta steamer cost about $40.00 and it is worth every penny of it! This steamer is a good quality fabric steamer with every feature anyone could want or need in a steamer. The cord on this steamer is pretty long too, which is always a good thing.

This is an easy steamer to use. The fabric brush and lint pad just clip on when you need them. To remove the water tank, simply push it back away from the steamer. The tank for this steamer can be filled with ordinary tap water from your faucet. In fact, plain, ordinary tap water is all you are supposed to use in this steamer. That is nice because it means you don’t need to worry about having distilled water on hand or anything like that.

This steamer comes with ...

• a convenient little storage bag which is great if you need something to put the steamer in for traveling purposes. The bag has a drawstring, so it is easy to close and to carry.

To use this steamer, plug it in and its light will come on. Adjust the steam control to the proper setting for whatever garment you are steaming. Then wait for the light to go off. This takes less then a minute. When the light goes off that means that steamer has reached the correct temperature and is ready to use. During use, you press and hold the button down for the steam to come out.

Hang the piece of clothing you need steamed on a hanger. Use one hand to pull the item tight, with the other hand, press the steamer lightly against the garment and move the steamer downward across the fabric.

My Rowenta steamer has a dial that allows me to adjust the

steam so that it is perfect for whatever type of material the garment I need to steam is made out of. Of course less steam is need for light/delicate fabrics and more steam is needed for heavier fabrics. This steamer can be used with or without the fabric brush attached to it. It is recommend that to take the fabric brush off when steaming extremely light weight fabrics.

I have needed to use my steamer on several different occasions since I have owned it and each time I was most pleased with the results. My Rowenta steamer does a marvelous job with any kind of fabric, lightweight or heavy.

The Rowenta Ultrasteam Handheld Fabric Steamer is a nice appliance to have. It is a good, quality steamer that works excellently. I like steaming a whole better then ironing! My steamer works on any fabric and does a wonderful job on every garment I have ever steamed. This is definitely a cool gadget to own!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532303644110931/k2311a0323/3.23.09